Upside Down Podcast
Season 6 | Episode 104: Persistence in the Gift of Expanse
April 25, 2022
Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace, Patricia Taylor, Alissa Molina
What happens when our view of God becomes more expansive, and what does it reveal to us about ourselves and others? Lindsy Wallace is the first Upside Down Podcast host in the hot seat, as she’s interviewed by fellow co-hosts Alissa Molina, Patricia Taylor, and Kayla Craig.
In this episode, we:
- Talk about Lindsy’s personal and spiritual growth over the duration of the podcast, including connecting with a more expansive view of God
- Reflect on finding the Divine at the end of ourselves, when so much has been stripped away
- Hear about Lindsy leaning into her 7 wing (as an enneagram 8)
- Discuss what it means to live all of it—the exciting and the terrifying—as she’s going through all the things
- Learn what topics and people Lindsy wishes we had time to cover and interview
- Talk about hope for the future (hint: it’s in the margins)
Join us for part one of four episodes in which we interview each host, sharing personal stories, reflections, and responses to an array of rapid-fire questions as we wind down The Upside Down Podcast.
News, Notes, and Links:Support the show