Season 6 | Episode 107: Persistence in Embracing Growth
June 06, 2022
Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace, Patricia Taylor, Alissa Molina
How do you honor the ways in which you’ve grown while having grace for your past self? Lindsy Wallace interviews Kayla Craig, the “Day One” of the Upside Down Podcast, along with fellow co-hosts Patricia Taylor and Alissa Molina for our final episode.
In this episode, we:
- Hear from Kayla about how she sees God in a more vibrant, beautiful way since the podcast first started
- Reflect on how different conversations and guests have expanded her language and helped her shape her questions
- Discuss Kayla’s vocational discovery of deep spiritual writing that is accessible and maintains an eye for wonder and beauty
- Hear about her current and upcoming projects, including two books and a new podcast
- Talk about her hopes for five years from now: less burnout, more communal rest, and more tenderness
- Learn about Kayla’s fascination with the Titanic
Join us for the very last episode of our little podcast that could! Let us know what one word would describe your journey with this community. Thank you so much for being a part of the conversation all these years.
News, Notes, and Links:Support the show