Upside Down Podcast
Season 5 | Episode 82: The Necessity of Dreaming
February 09, 2021
Patricia Taylor, Alissa Molina, Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace,
Why is dreaming so significant, and how do you dream freely? Inspired by National Youth Poet Laureate Amanda Gorman’s beautiful inauguration poem, co-hosts Patricia Taylor, Kayla Craig, Lindsy Wallace, and Alissa Molina discuss the necessity of dreaming and having prophetic imagination.
In this episode, we:
- Talk about the boundlessness of dreaming and how it gives us vision for possibilities
- Ask how creativity relates to dreaming
- Consider our roles as co-creators with a creator God
- Ask how we come to lose our imagination and wonder what we are missing out on when that happens
- Talk about the need for a community to show us that which we can’t see on our own and who can enter into dreaming with us
- Explore what it means to have the freedom and openness to dream
Join us as we discuss what inspires us to dream, how those around us can be a part of it, what can keep us from dreaming, and the need for prophetic imagination.
News, Notes, and Links:
Support the show (http://www.patreon.com/upsidedownpodcast)Support the show